Stone-Lang Company History
In 1876, our company was founded as a family-owned drug store. In the early 1900’s, we evolved into a medical products and hearing aid company. Today, our board-certified professionals offer a broad spectrum of medical products and hearing rehabilitation services at heavily discounted prices. Our facility is accredited by the American Board for Certification (ABC) in Orthotics, Prosthetics, and Pedorthics, Inc.